Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Together forever!


Priceless are the moments spent with you,

You have always given each morning of my life a meaning- fresh & new.

The happiness, the laughter, the gossips & fun,

I shall cherish each moment in the rain and the sun.

You followed like my shadow at times of grief and pain...

I bet I would never get such a true friend in my life ever again.


My heart shivers at the very thought of departing from you…

It would be the worst day of my life,

That would take me far away from you.

None of us would know

What’s in store for tomorrow…

Destiny can’ t be altered

Wishes can’t be borrowed.

Life might bring us to a phase,

Of bidding adieu to each other…

Nothing can split our friendship, dear friend,

In our thoughts, prayers and memories

We'd be together forever !

4 comments:

keepsmiting said...

A very honest creation. There is no attempt to make a literary marvel, that is what I liked the most.

Its plain simple feeling put in words. Any one can read it and relate to it instantly.

To put your feelings in words need true and honest feelings. You are an extremely pure soul.

Richa said...

:D loved it...isko padh ke sari yaadein taza ho gayi :)

Monalisa (Ananya) said...

@Smit : thanks buddy ... m so happy to read ur feedback :)

Monalisa (Ananya) said...

@richa: any n every poem on friendship penned by me have been weaved by keeping u guys in mind :) love u all:)